Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Developing and maintaining systems to store, organize, and access data.
- Analyze and understand the source data and technical solution design
- Develop and be involved into unit test to provide solution to extracting, transforming and loading the data from the source systems
- Contribute to the analysis and design of the solution to achieve business outcome
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 1-3 years of experience
- SQL / data understanding
- English language
- ETL, data manipulation experience • Windows Server, Unix, Git, UC4, Python, Java, cloud, Azure SQL
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we hereby state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1400 to 1800 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
- Refer-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
- Teambuilding activities
- Regular performance management and evaluation process
- Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.